Public Notice: Mainstream Voucher Program Implementation
Any persons who live and/or work in OCHA jurisdiction and who meet the conditions below may contact the Whole Person Care Program at (714) 834-5891 or OCHA at (714) 480- 2747 for evaluation of their eligibility to assistance.
· Between the ages of 18 and 61
· Has a disability, as defined in 42 U.S.C. 423
· Is determined, pursuant to US Department of Housing and Urban Development regulations, to have a
physical, mental, or emotional impairment that:
o - Is expected to be of long-continued and indefinite duration;
o - Substantially impedes his or her ability to live independently, and
o - Is of such a nature that the ability to live independently could be improved by more suitable
housing conditions; or
· Has a developmental disability as defined in 42 U.S.C. 6001
· Receives Medi-Cal from the County of Orange
· Is transitioning out of institutional and other segregated settings, such as hospitals
Questions regarding this notice may be directed to Trina Nguyen at email@example.com or (714) 480-2747.
Making Orange County a safe, healthy, and fulfilling place to live, work, and play, today and for generations to come, by providing outstanding, cost-effective regional public services.
You Are Now Leaving the County of Orange Official Portal